Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Schoooool's Out, For, Summah!

Yep! Finally, my sophomore days are over and my next step is being "upper" class in high school, a junior. This means a little over 2 months for NON-STOP ZOLE-CODING ACTION! Actually, no it doesn't. It probably means less action than usual.

You see, there's a little something I didn't pay much attention to called a social life. Sure I had one, but I never cared for hanging out with friends. But after today, with getting multiple numbers from girls and music/video plans with friends, I think it's time to let off the programming for a while. Besides, NHL 09 and the Blackhawks aren't gonna win the Stanley Cup themselves!

So what does this mean for ZOLE? Well, not as much caring for it as there has been. I'll still be working on it but not devoting my life to it. In fact, I've really wanted to take on new projects because ZOLE is super boring programming-wise.

So before I close off this post, I want to know how many people actually read this blog. Post a comment below or e-mail me at charliejennings2@hotmail.com, where I actually read e-mails. I'm curious because I feel like I talk to people, but for all I know I could be talking to nobody!

But anyway, until next time, see you later!

2 comments:

  1. No worries, there are people who do read your blog, you aren't talking with yourself^^

    I think nobody can blame someone for paying more attention to your social life, so just have fun going out and enjoy the time ;)

    You already did a lot so far and you don't have to hurry with programming if you don't feel like doing it right now.

    Too bad your Zeldahacking site is down though, hopefully this won't hurt the community :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lin
    It is my pleasure to meet you, I'm PlexaryDamato, a novice to a a wonderful software of yours, ZOLE.

    It has called my attention how there are not many guides on how to use it, therefore I though it would be a good idea to contact you by myself. I have several questions as I cannot look for them anywhere else considering I can't find your forum, and if I have found it already, cannot access.

    - Could you post a list of all Items IDs for chests?
    - A short guide of how to make events like OoA's first Impa encounter would be nice, could you make one?
    - How should I organize my files (ZOLE, ZOSE and ZOTE [since all of them have their own GBHL.dll file I cannot place them in the same folder at the time, is there a way to fix this?])
    - Is there a way to completely change dungeon's minimaps to make them have a completely different shape?

    Also, if there'd be a way to contact you easier, like Skype would be really nice.

    ReplyDelete