Saturday, July 3, 2010

ZOLE Released and a 'New' Site

Well, I know it's been a long time, and I'm sorry, but this post is really late. The moment we've all been waiting for for nearly 2 months (Since the news of ZOLE. I know many people have been waiting years...) has finally come... I released ZOLE quite some time ago, but I forgot about the blog and have been EXTREMELY busy figuring stuff out, fixing bugs, and trying to help everybody out. I've also created two new tools not shown here, and I'm sorry for anyone who follows this blog and doesn't know about them.

But anyway, every tool, tutorial, list, and discussion about the games is now at the forum: http://zeldahacking.ulmb.com/index.php

You'll find two new tools there, which include something to fix chests and a buggy piece of crap text editor (Although others disagree). Here's what it looks like:


So ya, pretty nice in its own right. So be sure to check out the forums.

Honestly, I'm really gonna miss posting here. It was something I looked forward to every night when figuring out and adding those things to ZOLE. But, things change and they're all for the better. I've still got lots to explore and who knows, I might post again. It's really sad to see the end of it though... *sigh* But be sure to check back here some time in the future! You never know what to expect!

If you care about ZOLE and want to help me out, do me a huge favor by advertising the forums and spread the word of ZOLE to everybody you know! The more people hacking the games means the more people discover stuff, and the more people discover stuff, the less I have to do and the better hacks get, and the more popular Zelda Oracles hacking gets, the more hacks we have to play. It's a simple thought but when done can bring massive changes.

But thanks for reading today's, and last for a while, post on ZOLE. Thanks everybody for following, and I hope you have as much fun hacking as I did making the program. So until a day to yet come, see ya later!

3 comments:

  1. Exactly one month has passed now, without updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One month without updates again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a new year now.

    ReplyDelete