Sunday, June 27, 2010

About The Wait

Well, sorry ZOLE hasn't been released yet, but I've been testing it and putting finishing touches. For example, now you can copy/paste map data and middle-click to fill tiles. But, I've also fixed several bugs and since then I haven't been able to find one. I'm creating some part of a hack right now and once I see the dungeon editor works fine, I'll release it.

In the mean time, join the forums. There's a bunch of stuff that's been released and discussed there, even though ZOLE hasn't been released. http://zeldahacking.ulmb.com/index.php

3 comments:

  1. When ZOLE releases, i will use these features:
    Remove all rooms, objects, enemies, dungeons, overworlds, musics, etc... make everything black and empty. then i will only take specific rooms from overworlds, dungeons, caverns.
    When all music is cleared/removed, i will only take specific songs, duplicate specific songs and modify all notes + tempo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe... I'm disappointing... I was eagerly awaiting the release of your epic program.

    It just make's me more ecstatic to see this come out. Good Luck, and have a nice summer! (By the way, Oracle of Ages is my favorite video game - Screw you COD4!)

    Well, back to writing game guides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never Mind! You released it! Thanks so much! :D

    Great job... Truly the most epic hacking device of all time. Thanks again! -Doublet!

    ReplyDelete