Thursday, June 24, 2010

Great News

Well, this is going to be one of the last posts for a while, but you can still expect one more, and then I'll be posting again once I start my other tools. But I didn't post to give you bad news, I posted to give you great news!

I know I said this before, but ZOLE is almost ready for release now more than ever. With ASM scripts created and modified, several window bugs fixed, and many saving bugs fixed, ZOLE is now very stable and has had every bug found fixed (Thanks to Jigglysaint for being the primary beta tester). Now, it will not be released today, and maybe not even tomorrow, but when it does, you'll be glad you waited.

So what's to come? Well, the only thing I have left to add is a patch that basically kills all those little flags in the beginning of the game that removes music and the ability to press start/select. I'm not sure how I'll do it but I'm sure I'll figure out some way (Probably by either finding the flags in the memory and finding what modifies them or following the beginning events).

But until tomorrow, see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment